SMART young people bring Romanian Traditional Music across the Borders!
From October 21 to 27 SMART young people will go on mobility organized with the occasion of Erasmus Plus project “European Cultures, the song as a meeting point”. Young people from France, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Macedonia, Greece and Portugal will meet to share good cultural practices in La Vancelle, near Strasbourg, France. The aim of the project is to provide participants with skills in music and artistic expression.
The project will be implemented through workshops for youth, using non-formal & informal learning methods like:
- Work and reflection groups for practicing foreign languages.
- Singing workshops to improve or strengthen the knowledge of participants in music and singing and to discover the traditions and cultures of other countries
- Cultural visits (heritage, gastronomy, cultural sites) to develop the feeling of European citizenship.
- Organization of role plays (energizers) and other group consolidation activities (team building activities) to reinforce the feeling of belonging to a European community in its diversity.
- Organizing intercultural evenings at the end of the day to promote group cohesion to foster intercultural dialogue and discover the traditions and cultures of other countries.
Participants are youth between 13 and 30 years old.